Places I want to visit

Posted by Unrepentant Escapist


March 2, 2010 -- 4:50 p.m.

Stunning photo of a glacier in Argentina. You can see the rest of his photos here.

Ironically, found it while doing a google image search for Maui Ocean Center marriages. I'm doing research for our family vacation to Maui, which will celebrate my grandparent's 50th wedding anniversary. The aquarium there has a shark tank, and you can get a Scuba diver waving a sign asking for a marriage proposal. It's a cute pic, but you can only see it if you download their romance brochure, here. You can also get married in the shark tank while scuba diving with "I do" signs.

I don't know if I want my wedding dress to be waterproof, but I do like the proposal idea.

If Fred, my invisible boyfriend, ever pops the question to me, it will definitely be down there. Too bad he's too broke to afford to fly me to Maui. Ooh, I want polynesian firedancers at my wedding...

Fred: "Seriously? Well, it won't be my fault if they light any of the guests on fire."

1 comments:

  1. Luisa Perkins said...

    I want to go there, too. That blue ice is stunning.

Post a Comment