Reading list

Posted by Unrepentant Escapist

August 4, 2oo9 -- 1:12 a.m.

Good short story. Worth reading. Not sci-fi/fantasy, but love the format.

Reminds me a little of Flowers for Algernon, which has to be one of my favorite stories of all time.

Godsplay has reached the halfway mark in terms of revision, more or less. Another month or two and it'll be done, hopefully. Sometimes, I think I'll never write again... It was so hard.

But it's wonderful because new ideas keep zapping me. "Oh! The Elv chieftain is blind! He gave his two eyes to the Emperor to make reparations for killing the Emperor's two best generals..."

Little things that don't matter to the plot whatsoever, but that I love anyway so I toss them in. They bring the struggle to life.

There's too much going on, still. The book is overstuffed and flowing out the edges. Well, hopefully the threads will be tied tightly enough for the readers to endure.

0 comments:

Post a Comment