(Shudder)

Posted by Unrepentant Escapist

August 10, 2009 -- 1:34 a.m.

The ward went mini-golfing for family home evening. When I got back to the church parking lot (after dark) I found a note on my steering wheel (my window was rolled down a little too low, whoops) that said "Look in your trunk". The note was covered with greasy lip marks, apparently someone wearing chapstick had kissed the paper twice (once in the center and once as a seal). I looked at my trunk and couldn't find anything. The handwriting is a little sloppy, probably male, possibly left-handed.

Needless to say, since I found this note when I was a) alone and b) in a dark parking lot, I freaked out. I drove home at sixty miles per hour, tires screeching.

The ex denies doing it. I doubt he would lie, since I asked in a very non-judgmental way. So that means someone new.

WHY DO THESE PEOPLE ALWAYS GO TO ME!!! HONESTLY!!! IS THERE ONE A) ATTEMPTED SCHOOL-SHOOTER, B) FELON, C) HOMELESS MAN'S MOTHER, D) RAPIST E) MAFIA HITMAN WANNABE IN THE WORLD THAT HAS NOT ASKED ME OUT? SERIOUSLY. WHY CAN'T I DATE A NON-VIOLENT PERSON!

Anyway, my grandparents view it as harmlessly strange, I view it as insanely creepy and threatening. Probably because of my unique dating history.

And what was on/in my trunk? I couldn't find any notes or chocolates or flowers or anything.

So I'm a little scared and curious. If it's not the ex-, who is it? My car was behind the building, not visible, so it was likely to be somebody from our ward. Failed attempt to ask me out? Stupid prank? Who knows?

Well I hope I find out. I like mystery books, but I like finishing them too. All the odd ends wrapped up in one neat little package.

Lucky for me, I have Fred to come home too. And Fred has nice, big biceps from all his time working on motorcycles.

1 comments:

  1. Luisa Perkins said...

    Ewwww. That would totally freak me out. Ick.

Post a Comment