Covers: Mockingjay

Posted by Unrepentant Escapist

February 19, 2010 -- 12:13 p.m.

In other news, I'm not such a fan of the Mockingjay cover for the last book in the Hunger Games triology, which will be coming out in August. (Can't...wait...must...bribe...publisher...)

The other covers have been intense. Black. Red. Mockingjay just doesn't fit the pallet. It looks too...pastel.

I meant to blog about it last week when the cover was revealed and the news was fresh. But I didn't. Sue me. I'll be happy to refund all the money you paid me to blog...

(The text at the top isn't mine, by the way, but part of the image. I didn't get promoted to work at Scholastic this week, alas.)

1 comments:

  1. Luisa Perkins said...

    You're right. They should have made the third one gold. Not that it will hurt its sales at all....

Post a Comment