So...

Posted by Unrepentant Escapist

February 15, 2010 -- 5:08 a.m.

Well, I was planning to cover the rest of the panels too, but my laptop decided to finally breathe its last gasp and die. I'm glad that it waited until my novel was done to do that.

I'll take it to a shop for repairs. Hopefully they can make it work again or at least get the data off. Most of my stuff is backed up, but some of it isn't.

Hope love, and laptop malfunctions. Naturally this will cut down on my blogging for awhile.

2 comments:

  1. Lee Ann Setzer said...

    I read somewhere that it took Victor Hugo exactly one bottle of ink to write _The Hunchback of Notre Dame_. His friends had to talk him out of naming
    the book "The Contents of a Bottle of Ink."

    Good luck resurrecting it!

  2. Luisa Perkins said...

    Grrrr...laptop malfunctions. I'm sure they'll be able to recover your data, but: oy.

Post a Comment