Choppity chop chop!!!

Posted by Unrepentant Escapist

July 22, 2009 -- 3:19 a.m.

Chopped off 3,500 words today off the first third of Godsplay. Yay!

Only comes to 11 pages? Math bad. Grrr. Of course, yesterday I got confused after I realized that pp 23-25, for example, count as three pages (23, 24, 25), so I'm still sorting the system out.

157 pages and counting. Name a synonym for Dragon. Anyone? Anyone? And I'm struggling not to capitalize the words Dragon and Dragonrider, even if it's not proper English.

Hell, who cares, as long as I'm consistent. It's my world, thus I decide when to bend the rules of grammar. MWAHAHAHAHA.

Some beautiful pictures of same-sex couples kissing outside the temple in Salt Lake here. Any expression of love is a thing of beauty, and should be respected. I wish I could better understand my church's view of homosexuality. I think, in this case, I will always be out of step with Mormon culture. I can't say I feel too sorry about that.

0 comments:

Post a Comment