CONduit

Posted by Unrepentant Escapist

May 23, 2009 -- 7:54 p.m.

I'm at CONduit. It's fun to do the fanboy thing. The problem is, that the question I want to ask is: how do I become you? And I don't like the answer, because it involves hard work and sacrifice. I'll write up a short summary of some things I learned at the CON later.

With the big book almost done, the question becomes: register for WorldCon or not? Or wait? Or submit to agents.

But first: revise. And I have some new, good ideas.

It's fun when authors disagree. "A page = 250 words"
"No, microsoft word count is the thing."

Sigh...

3 comments:

  1. Lee Ann Setzer said...

    Yes, do report! Fought the good fight with the weeds today, but thought about fanbeings having fun at CONduit...

  2. Luisa Perkins said...

    How fun! I wish I were there. I look forward to a detailed summary.

  3. Unrepentant Escapist said...

    I hope the war on weeds went well.

Post a Comment