Dedication

Posted by Unrepentant Escapist

May 4, 2009 -- 6:01 a.m.

I always post so much on Mondays. I don't know why...maybe it's just easier not to write after a weekend of semi-rest.

The battle scene just keeps getting longer and longer. I probably shouldn't have gone and dumped more races into it, but I had to invent them somewhere. I'm thinking about marking the three sections of the book with interludes from Aud-mot legends.

Here's a cool, touching post from the guy who does Terry Brooks' website about having a book dedicated to him. It made me feel warm and fuzzy.

Glad to see a new Landover book, by-the-by! Sword of Shannara was all right, but I've been in love with Ben Holiday's world since I picked it up in the used bookstore. What can I say, I just love inept wizards, talking dragons and lawyers!

0 comments:

Post a Comment