Incredible

Posted by Unrepentant Escapist

October 25, 2009 -- 10:23 p.m.

Some things are so beautiful and amazing, they cannot be described in words. I caught Anna Bessonova's ball routine on late night tv and had to find it on Youtube.



On a random side note, if Anna Bassonova had red hair, bloodless white skin and looked more snakelike, she'd be a dead ringer for my character Enthia in my novel Godsplay. Oh, and sinister black eyes. But she has the kind of strong/fragile beauty and natural intensity that I look for in my villains. I'm sure she's a nice person in real life :)

3 comments:

  1. Lee Ann Setzer said...

    People make fun of rhythmic gymnastics every summer Olympics, but I love it.

    Those sequins down the back do look like arcane tatoos, from a distance.

  2. Luisa Perkins said...

    Jenn, the interesting thing is that you two look a LOT alike. If you had told me that she was your sister, I would have believed you.

    Both routines are gorgeous--such an effortless command of her props, such grace.

    How can people make fun of such a beautiful thing that requires incredible devotion and skill?

  3. Unrepentant Escapist said...

    Heh, I wish I looked like her.

Post a Comment