I am now in Wikipedia

Posted by Unrepentant Escapist

November 25, 2009 -- 12:19 p.m.

My brother discovered that (drum roll please!) I am now quoted as an authoritative source in wikipedia. God help the world.

As my brother said, "You know you've hit the big time now!"

Anyway, I'm hoping this will be enough to make the liberal media elites send me my membership badge now, because I sooo want to be a part of that world-ruling cabal (sarcasm /off).

The wikipedia entry is here. Scroll down to the bottom to find me. Colbert interviews await.

The column referenced is short and amusing, so I'll practice pimping for myself and say: go read it.

In the meantime, columnist Michael Wolff tells you to boycott "fake" books in his article "Books are Bad for You."

Feel free also to boycott columns that intentionally use inflammatory statements like "Books are evil" and "Literate people should boycott books" to create controversy when all he's really saying is "celebrity and political memoirs like Sarah Palin's suck."

Way to create a reaction storm from nothing, man. Congrats.

0 comments:

Post a Comment