More Cover Art

Posted by Unrepentant Escapist





November 18, 2009 -- 8:52 a.m.

Going along with this month's apparent theme of cover art, Sfsignal spoke to a lot of editors/illustrators/bloggers etc. about their favorite cover art. A lot of them are favorites from when they were growing up, so a lot of them have buxom women with partially ripped chainmail bikinis and the like. But some of them are mindblowingly spectacular. My favorites of them are lined up to the left. These are the kind of covers that might make me buy a book I've never read or heard anything about. You can read more about them here.

My childhood nostalgia cover of choice would definitely be Test of the Twins. The way Raistlin stares out with that smirk with that smeared sunset across the sky. So creepy. And so accurate. And I've always thought the Dragonlance logo is cool too.

0 comments:

Post a Comment